The Municipality of Anchorage Project Management & Engineering Department (MOA PM&E) is planning to upgrade the following Norann Subdivision roadways: W. 57th Avenue, W. 58th Avenue and a portion of Cope Street (see map below for project limits). Improvements may include:
- New road foundation
- New asphalt pavement
- New curb & gutter
- New storm drain system
- New pedestrian facilities
- New street lighting
MOA PM&E has contracted with CRW Engineering Group, LLC (CRW) to provide preliminary engineering and design services. CRW will evaluate alternatives to improve the roadways and provide recommendations in a Design Study Memorandum (DSM). The project is funded only through the DSM phase. No funding for construction has been received at this time.
How to Get Involved
- Add comments on the Interactive Map.
- Attend a public open house meeting: There will be at least one meeting scheduled during the DSM phase. The first one will be in the summer of 2021.
- Sign up for e-mail updates, select the link on this page to sign up.
- Contact us anytime with comments or questions at email@example.com
Map of the Project Area